We are setting up camp at Lake Arcadia! We dont know if we are allowed to reserve the site we chose being its up front by the main road and may be only be for hosts of the campgrounds. But with our new RV we didn't want to take any chances with tree limbs or not fitting in any of the others sites in the campgrounds and being close to home we hoped for the best!
Top This Week
-
Such a sweet story between Xavier and Samantha. They tried to make their relationship work long distance since Samantha’s mother suffered ...
-
Spicy quick read. Great story lines she creates in this book that I have not come across before. Emily is pretty reserved with a tragic pa...
-
Hello again friends & followers! Tonight I finished this quick romance read. I joined a fun challenge on Goodreads and for my second bo...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment