Top This Week
-
I have camping fever that is why I am itching! Buy a new camper and take it out for 2 weeks just isn't enough for me! I miss it! It is ...
-
Lighthouse built by www.thewoodgod.com It's Saturday September 29th, it was a fun day of gathering with old and new friends at Okla...
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Bull Shoals White River State Park
We arrived at one of our favorite places near to home.. Bull Shoals White River State Park in Bull Shoals, Arkansas.. okay 6 hours away but close enough for us! When we arrived the trees and grass were still dead and dreary looking, but after a few weeks stay the trees were blooming and the birds were chirping! Keep following for more great photos of the wildlife! I have many more photos to share of my bird watching and about midway through our stay we moved to another camp site. The Bass Masters Elite tournament attendees were arriving so we lost our campsite to them. Here's where we started when we arrived on March 28th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment