I love the writing of Charlotte Hughes. Her stories are easy to follow and have me laughing and crying the best kind to read. Frankie is a waitress at a diner in town and one of her regular customers is Walter. Walter is Clays father. Clay went to high school with Frannie. Clay knew Frannie had become pregnant in high school and given her child up. Mandy the child that was given up, now 13 had reached out to Frannie and was coming to meet her. Frannie had lied and said she had this wonderful life, was married and such. Walter offered his home and his son to pretend to be the husband. One thing lead to another and Clay and Frannie found love, and Frannie now has a relationship with her child.
Top This Week
-
Such a sweet story between Xavier and Samantha. They tried to make their relationship work long distance since Samantha’s mother suffered ...
-
Spicy quick read. Great story lines she creates in this book that I have not come across before. Emily is pretty reserved with a tragic pa...
-
Hello again friends & followers! Tonight I finished this quick romance read. I joined a fun challenge on Goodreads and for my second bo...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment