My latest quick read was so touching. I finished this one last night and I haven’t been able to stop thinking about it. It was so heart felt. I didn’t know the plot so I wasn’t expecting any certain outcome. Didn’t check to see if it’s a romance or not. It seemed more of a mystery to me. Gracie went to cover a few shifts of work for a girl named Millie, at a home doing housekeeping and such. She discovered while working in this home strange things had been going on. It was a page turner for me, I couldn’t wait to find out what in the heck was up with these people?
In the end, you become a little attached to one of the main characters and the end makes you want to cry, but you’re happy with the way it goes. Very well written, and a nice quick Christmas read.


No comments:
Post a Comment