Top This Week
-
Such a sweet story between Xavier and Samantha. They tried to make their relationship work long distance since Samantha’s mother suffered ...
-
Spicy quick read. Great story lines she creates in this book that I have not come across before. Emily is pretty reserved with a tragic pa...
-
Hello again friends & followers! Tonight I finished this quick romance read. I joined a fun challenge on Goodreads and for my second bo...
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hi Angela,thanks so much for stopping by my blog home! It sure can be a small world sometimes....camping is such a great family activity. I actually grew up in Cramel Indiana just north of Indy. Where exactly did you live? I have so many fun memories of camping at Spring Mill Park,I loved the old village and the cemetery. I will become a follower and I invite you to do the same if you'd like! Rebecca =)
ReplyDeleteSorry it took so long to reply. Eek! I grew up around Franklin Township Indiana, near the town of Beech Grove. We moved before I became a teen to Oklahoma. I love camping and traveling seeing history and old historical buildings too.
Delete